Cloud is going to make your business succeed faster, better and cheaper. The question is how do you get there? There are lots of moving parts – the technology, the licensing, the know-how – and let’s not mention that you also have a business to run. That’s where Park Infotech comes in.
We help largest, global enterprises become intuitively digital using cloud as foundation to derive new insights, unlock new opportunities and build new models for creating richer, meaningful customer experiences.
Cloud computing as a process, delivers/enables scalable, expandable and almost flexible software services using internet technologies. Delivered in a pay-per-use basis, it provides capabilities to users with scalable features to increase usage on requirement.
The various cloud based services commonly offered are:
- Web Based Cloud Computing: Companies use the functionality provided by web services and do not have to develop a full application for their needs.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Organizations make use of the unlimited storage potential of the cloud infrastructure. They can expand and shrink their storage space as needed without having to worry about dedicated servers on site.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): It allows people to access the functionality of a particular software without worrying about storage or other issues.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): Companies can run their applications on the cloud service’s platform without having to worry about maintaining hard drives and servers.
- Utility Services: Companies that need to store a lot of data can store all of their data remotely and can even create a virtual data center.
- Managed Services: These are applications used by the cloud service providers, such as anti-spam service.
- Service Commerce: It is the creation of a hub of applications that can be used by an organization’s members. It provides organizations the applications they need along with the services they desire.